Sunday, March 25, 2007

Weekend at Lexi's


View from the Sculpture garden...I think.

Move over Carrie Underwood. You're looking at the next American Idol!


What a great little hostess Lexi is! There were fresh flowers and chocolates in my room.

Lexi and I spent Saturday afternoon touring Chattanooga's walking bridge area, and Saturday night bringing down the house with PS2 American Idol Karaoke. She kicked my butt! Church Sunday was a blessing, and I'm now officially spoiled with all of Lexi's Fresh Market cooking. Thanks for the great time!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. I was a bit afraid i was too boring for ya :) Next time i'll think of some new fun places to go!
I had a total blast, and can't wait to try out that cooking place!!

Lexi said...

I'm glad you had a nice time! I was a bit afraid that i was to boring for ya! I'll have some different fun things for next time! I can't wait to try out that cooking place...looks aweseme!

Those Groovy Gervens' said...

It was quite the exciting weekend for me, so if you think that it was boring you'd better brace yourself for my house! That cooking thing does look awesome. Can't wait to try it!