Saturday, June 16, 2007

Mopar Car Show

Jared and Jess came up to visit us for the weekend and we all took Dad to a Mopar car show at the dragway for an early Father's Day treat. Jess and I didn't really get past looking at the pretty colors and working on our tans, but hey. If the guys were having fun then so were we. I have to admit the fun-run drag racing was really neat to watch. I'll just have to remember to wear earplugs next time!







You can't tell it from the picture since everyone is crowded around the car, but it's a General Lee reproduction. I don't know why the color looks red in this picture!
This is almost just like Dad's 1969 Coronet that was stolen from him in 1978. Same color and everything! The owners had a scrapbook in the trunk documenting the restoration process. Now THAT I can get in to. :)

No comments: