Saturday, June 30, 2007

Jared and Jess' reception

This weekend we made the journey to Childersburg/Sylacaugua for Jared and Jess' marriage celebration. I can't tell you how fun it was to be able to hang out with a married couple in our age group who are Bible believers with no kids! I think they must be the only two on the planet besides us! LOL

Jess, your mom did such a great job on the decor. Everything was lovely, elegant, and just plain perfect!


Having never seen Steel Magnolias, I didn't really get the whole armadillo cake thing, but I can definitely appreciate the artistry behind it. That was no easy cake to create!Red velvet road kill!

I was so proud of myself for getting some cool, artsy shots and didn't even realize that my tacky date stamp was turned on!! Sorry guys!!
Releasing the butterflies and making wishes

Jess' little cousin caught one which means especially good luck. I think the poor thing was dead after just a few minutes of being her "pet." :)

No comments: