Saturday, September 29, 2007

I love it when we're cruisin' together

Over all we had a great time on board the Carnival Holiday. Next time we will probably choose a bigger ship (you can see how tiny the Holiday is by the picture) to avoid all the rocking and also to have a greater variety of amenities to choose from. Since we don't drink or gamble, that kind of limited us! We still managed to have a great time though and our bank account is very happy with our decision. Thanks to Mom and Dad Gervens for carting us to the port and back. That alleviated a lot of stress for us!
Our first night at dinner. Dave and I both gained 4 pounds during the week and it was sooo worth it.

We were the first one's to arrive at the dinner table but our future tablemates were right behind us and witnessed my napkin head display. She yelled from behind me "oh good I was worried we'd be sitting with some stuck-ups but I can see that's not the case!" :p

A different towel animal every night! The elephant was my favorite and even though I didn't get a picture of him I think I figured out how to recreate him.


Sweet and Sour Shrimp
Sirloin filet
I managed to find a little pixie dust on the ship even though this wasn't a Disney cruise. The magic follows me. How cool is that?




No comments: