Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Shootout!

Nothing says Merry Christmas like firearms and cow patties. With that in mind, we all headed down to the Bussey’s house to meet up for a good old fashioned blowing crap up session.

Aran is quite the marksman!

Pull!
Dad tried out a plethora of handguns and guess what? Was still unable to come to a purchasing decision.
I really enjoyed firing my S&W airweight this time. Last time at the range, the recoil chaffed and cut my hand. I was prepared today with a leather glove. :)


These two bailed on us and went shopping!
Brrrr...
Smutt Butt carrying on the legacy.

Target practice is great…for about an hour. After that, Mom and I had enough and drove back across the street to Belinda’s house where Sarah kept us entertained. Look at this! Blossom actually didn’t want to leave Mom Gervens. She was quite content to perch on her back all day. We have a bird whisperer in the house! All Blossom had for me was a runny dump about the size of a quarter! Think I’ll stick with parakeets.


No comments: