Saturday, September 13, 2008

Timberwinds

We chose to stay at Timberwinds again this trip because of the awesome price! We were happy with it since the bargain allowed us to spend 3 night instead of just 2. I didn't get a picture of our back porch hot tub, but that's where we spent most of our time. We figure about 8 hours total! Hopefully we won't come down with some weird form of cancer from all the chlorine exposure. :)

You can read my Trip Advisor review of "Jared's Place" as soon as tripadvisor.com approves it.

e








We only have one picture of our whole honeymoon since I dropped and broke my camera almost as soon as we arrived so we sneaked over to Evergreen to at least get some outside pictures. Now I can do a honeymoon scrapbook page and just pretend these were taken six years ago!

No comments: