Friday, November 14, 2008

Gervens/Greenway Genealogy

I was having one of "those days" and you can't imagine how the clouds parted when the postman delivered the much-anticipated Gervens family history!

Special thanks to the Greenways for their willingness to put in the time, work, and dollars necessary to preserve our heritage. Now my brain doesn't have to hurt when I look at my heritage scrapbook and try to visualize where everyone belongs and in what order. Knowing their names and having a photo is one thing, but to see how they fit into the "big picture" and have records of immigration, births, marriages, and deaths really makes us feel more connected to our ancestry.
And best of all, it's klutz-proof! If I ruin the thing, it's all backed up on disc!

Here's the groovy Gervens Sr. section. Very important because without them...
There would be no groovy Gervens Jr.'s! And what kind of sick world would THAT be. *wink*


1 comment:

Misty said...

Hey! I took that picture! Woot woot! I've been officially put down in history. Yay me!