Sunday, February 22, 2009

Down on Cedillo farm they have some itty-bitty goats...

How stinkin' cute are they?? This is one of the yet unnamed twins born last week.

Andrea with Miracle.
Awwwww!
Miracle and her mommy. Both are lucky to be alive after a difficult birth that required all of Gilbert's midwifing skills.
Bella with the other twin I think??
What's a farm without pigs? I prefer Guinea's to real ones. :)
Maddy and Izzy with Aran and Bella
Maddy getting a treat.
Gilbert cracking up at Maddy's squeaking.
Tippy, Tippy, Tippy. Dave wants to trade both our kitties for you! I submitted this picture to I Can Has Cheezburger. Now I just need a funny caption. Ideas?


When we weren't being entertained by the menagerie, we managed to put together a puzzle and eat some fried jalepeno rings. Yum! Maybe we should all be exiting quietly instead as it looks like Jake is deciding who he'd like to kill next. Not it!

No comments: