Thursday, April 23, 2009

Southern Plate

I'm totally addicted to Southern Plate. The recipes are so easy and delicious. Low fat too (yeah right!). Tonight I made chicken divan with peas instead of broccoli and me-me's mashed potatoes.
Publix had lamb-shaped butter for 1/2 price since Easter is over and I thought, why not?


Guess who immediately cut the butt off!For dessert I made Boston creme pies. So easy and sooooo good. check out the recipe on Southern Plate. I'm ashamed to admit how quickly we finished these off.
Interesting...check out the can of peaches that came with this month's Angelfood. Pretty neat!

5 comments:

Csilla said...

Please tell me those Boston Creams are from scratch and I can make them here toowith local ingredients!!!!

Jennifer said...

Would it be the epitome of foolishness to inquire if you have access to canned biscuits? :)

Csilla said...

HaHa that's a good one!:) It's scratch or nuthin' honey!!!

Jennifer said...

Not even some Bisquick? You're killin' me! Surely they have "Bisquiko" over there. Would baking mix be a boy or a girl? I think it should be male because it's simple and uncomplicated. :)So the plural would be...

Csilla said...

LOL my sides are killing me! No not even a single box of "Bisquiko",and certainly not many boxes of.... them. :)