Monday, July 13, 2009

Crystal T. Photography

We got married almost seven years ago before that "artsy" (as I constantly refer to it) style of photography that I love so much became popular. Since Dave has a tux from a cruise we took and I can still actually fit into my dress...

Crystal T. did a wonderful job. The photo shoot was fun for me and actually tolerable to Dave! No small feat considering it was in the 90's and he was forced into a monkey suit. She made us feel relaxed and spent lots of time working with us. Be sure to check out her current site. She has unbeatable prices and should have her own domain soon.





















The dress survived! It's at the Wedding Gown Preservation Co. right now. ;)

2 comments:

Pulaskis said...

VERY NICE!!

Lydia said...

I love these pictures! They are beautiful.