Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Group Photo Attempt

Trying to get 21 people (12 of them age 10 and under!) to all be still and smile simultaneously while looking in the same direction is no easy task. Julie rigged a coat stand and a towel to prop up my camera.



This isn't the best Photoshop job in the world, but I just couldn't handle the Panda rug or the crookedness.

I'm sure the moms didn't appreciate my laughing or see the humor in the situation at the time but I hope they can laugh at it in hindsight. I'm laughing just looking at these pictures! Sorry ya'll, but watching this many kids being wrangled and thinking of how we would wind up in the end with a serene family photo to display was just too funny to me. Then again, I have a warped sense of humor.


Apparently Pop-pop's is a little warped too.



No comments: