Friday, February 19, 2010

A Night of Stars

Andrea hosted a formal dinner party/"prom" night for her 17th birthday and even invited us old people!
I relished the change to use the new camera I had gotten hours before and didn't take two pictures with the same setting. As a result some of them turned out...well...yellow or weird. Bear with me and hopefully the pictures will improve as I get to know the camera and all its capabilities.
An unsuspecting Joy.
An unsuspecting Bella (zoom works great!)


Mom and Dad
Inside joke
Cindy's toes! This is how off I had the settings...her toes were actually pink!

Me and my hot date. This dress from my senior year in high school was a little snug, but being 15 weeks pregnant I'll cut myself some slack.
Katy and Gilbert



Three generations



Thumb war!
Last two kiddos standing


And guess who won whole thing. ;) Kudos to her for giving it the college try though. If there are thumb war competitions with prize money we need to find them!
Mom and daughters
Cedillos
Don Juan Cedillo




Dad scratching one up real quick. Nothing like being put on the spot! He did a great job.
Micaiah serenading everyone
Bella = bella!
This is how Joy and I looked all night.
Dad, Andrea, and Mom
Limbo! Ok, she has a small advantage here.
Mac letting loose
Play time!
Old friends





Pretty dresses

We had a great time, Andrea! Happy, happy birthday!

3 comments:

Pulaskis said...

Those are great pics! I want a copy of them all!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for saying so! You can left click on each one to make them full size then right click to save to your computer. I can also make you a CD.

Csilla Homan said...

Wow! I've always thought Andrea was a pretty little girl but she's grown into a beautiful young lady, who looks just like her beautiful mom. I miss you all so much! Happy belated birthday Andrea!