Thursday, June 10, 2010

Garden Goodies

Dave discovered our first ripened blackberry of the season which I photographed then promptly popped into my mouth without washing. We found several more scattered about so I just had a nice yogurt/blackberry snack.

Last week we got our first green bean harvest. Used this basic recipe, but tweaked it quite a but for my own liking. Dave loved them.
Here's the squarefoot-ish garden today. It's a jungle in there! The tomatoes are doing better than anything. Some things I cannot get to sprout to save my life, but there are plenty tomatoes to make up for it. Can't wait to make some bruschetta!


2 comments:

Misty said...

How very cool! If I come visit, will you make me a blackberry pie?

Jennifer said...

I'll do you one better and make a blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream. My mouth is watering now just thinking about it.