Saturday, August 7, 2010

More Trudy

Pretty soon the post titles are going to be "Trudy part XXVI." Just wanted to get some up of her first few days, presents, and visits.

Chillin' with Daddy
SCS sent a gift basket. Erica did a great job putting it together
Flowers from my parents
"Meme," Cindy, and Andrea stopped by to meet her. Cindy and Andrea are going to teach her that you can be a smart blonde!
And they brought something for mom instead of baby. Yay! Thanks, guys.
Trudy's future riding instructor. Unless she gets some crazy idea to go off to college and learn things *sigh* ;)
First bath. Not happy about it. And it was only a sponge bath. Sheesh.
Poor, poor, thing
A rare moment when I can just enjoy the baby like everyone else without feeding, burping, changing, or trying to steal bites of food and moments of sleep.

Crash and burn. *yawn*

3 comments:

Pulaskis said...

smart blonde? bahahahaha!!!! ;)

Misty said...

Aaw, Jenn! She's so precious! I wish I could hold her! Trust me, now that you have a daughter she will pretty much take over your blog as you see on mine. Kiss her for me.

Art said...

She is so sweet...love the blond hair. I can't wait to hold her. She already has a very special place in my heart. Love you guys!
Julie