Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cracker Barrel Thanksgiving


I who always have the camera glued to my side like an additional appendage forgot to bring it for this occasion. I don't know why. It's not like I have anything else on my mind or plenty of other things to do ever. *sigh* Of course nobody else brought one so Dad was kind enough to purchase an overpriced disposable camera in the Cracker Barrel store so that we could have a remembrance of the holiday. Between the dim lighting and the poor quality camera, this is what we wound up with. Still, it's better than nothing! Must blog and scrap at all costs. ;)


Trudy screamed almost the entire time. She hates loud crowds and background noise.

Chrithankmas gifts!
What I'm doing 75% of the time these days. Might as well have a picture of it.
Cheese!!



I made up a scavenger hunt for the kids to find their gift

They were pretty happy with it


s

No comments: