Tuesday, February 26, 2013

It's Week 8! #Project365


2/20 - The secrets of the universe can be found at the bottom of the laundry pile since no one has ever reached it!
Feb20
2/21 - I don't know what the question is but I'm pretty sure the answer is nude finger painting.
Feb21
2/22 - Our MOPS group decorated bibs for a non profit that supports families with babies in the NICU. Here's mine, misjudged spacing and all.
Feb22
2/23 - The kids and I spent the day at my parents house. Much fun was had by all.
Feb23
2/24 - Mom owes me a couple of dishcloths. The dinginess of them drives her nuts so she soaks them in bleach for a few minutes when she comes over. She forgot about this one!
Feb24
2/25 - Look what Dave surprised me with!Feb25
2/26 - Brandon is a senior this year! He was kind enough to trust this amateur with his senior photo session. They turned out great! I still need to work on composition since I tend to center things too much instead of offsetting them so the eye can follow.
IMG_7795clean

No comments: