Friday, May 17, 2013

Disney On Ice

Julie's Dad won four tickets to Disney On Ice and Julie and Madeline were kind enough to invite Trudy and me to go with them! Next time I will remember to bring my zoom lens.

The girls had fun together staying up waaaay past their bedtime. Gus stayed at home with Daddy and didn't give him TOO much trouble. He wouldn't go to sleep though without nursing. Uh-oh.

Thankfully they didn't beg for overpriced merchandise such as rainbow Mickey brains. ;) 

Now I want to go to Disney World!

Looking like her mama.


Impressive! Didn't seem safe though.

There was even a Gus on ice!

Night-night Mickey and Minnie!

Thank you, Julie and Maddie for inviting us to come with you!

3 comments:

Arlene Grimm said...

What a sweet friend!! I think I would enjoy Disney on Ice too!!

plgrn said...

Glad you girls had a good time!

plgrn said...

Glad you girls had a good time!