Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Week 24 of Project 365

The camera phone is the only thing keeping this project going right now. Sigh. June 12 - There are goats on Cedillo farm! This is one set of the twins

June 13 - The water table is open for the season. Cricket likes to play too.
June 14 - You know it's summer when...

June 15 - We had friends over for dinner. I made muffin tin meals for Trudy and her young guest.
June 16 - Happy Father's Day! Dad and I went out to eat at Olive Garden for dinner. Then I came home and tried to do matte nails with shiny tips. Not looking too good. At least my Jamberry wrap does!

June 17 - Let's go for a walk, I said. The sun is shining, I said...

June 18 - Trudy's first trip to the dentist. She loved it! We have an amazing dentist office. Of course Pink Pig got his teeth checked too.

No comments: