Bella sang for us Sunday. What a blessing!
If you are on Facebook, you can't see the video. You'll have to visit the blog (gervens.blogspot.com). Leave me lots of comments while you're there so I feel loved and can pretend you actually have my blog bookmarked instead of just reading Facebook feed. ;)
If you are on Facebook, you can't see the video. You'll have to visit the blog (gervens.blogspot.com). Leave me lots of comments while you're there so I feel loved and can pretend you actually have my blog bookmarked instead of just reading Facebook feed. ;)
2 comments:
Aaw! That was cute! I love her little foot tapping throughout the whole song. Aaaannnnd, Mrs. Gervens, you ARE bookmarked in my favorites. I check your blog every day pretty much for updates. I have my list of blogs I check and you happen to be one of them, so don't you feel loved! :)
commenting... now maybe i'll get around to actually bookmarking... :)
Post a Comment