We traveled down to Pensacola Beach on Wednesday and woke up to a crystal clear Thanksgiving morning.

I've never seen pelicans on the gulf side. Of course I'd never been to the beach this early in the morning. Yawn.
Recovering from our chilly ocean swim in the hot tub. With an updo and earrings I just need a leathery tan and cigarette to complete the look.


The Cedillos give most of their gifts at Thanksgiving rather than Christmas

En Espanol! (insert tilde over the "n" until I get an international keyboard!)
I promptly proceeded to annoy the crap out of Dave by reading aloud. No espanol is allowed when he's around. House rules. :)
I promptly proceeded to annoy the crap out of Dave by reading aloud. No espanol is allowed when he's around. House rules. :)
Dave loves his flannel! The pictures didn't turn out well though. He was moving around too much or something.
Around lunchtime we headed over to see Jared and Jess. Nothing like a traditional Thanksgiving meal of Waffle House.

While the guys attempted to play golf (didn't work out) Jess and I headed to the Rave to see the much anticipated Twilight sequel. In June, we need to line up with the preteens to see Eclipse on opening night. They will be so jealous of our homemade Twilight shirts! LOL

Below are some videos (go to the blog if you are on Facebook). The first is of Aran wiping out and the second is of the dolphins we watched at the beach. You can barely see them but it was really cool.











No comments:
Post a Comment