Mom and Dad hosted Christmas dinner at their home. It was delicious of course.
Aunt Margaret and Mom

Bella made my stocking herself even cutting the pattern for it.
Of course Dave got enough cheese and sausage to feed a small country. Know what he said at the end of the day? "All right! I'm going to be set for tonight!" He can eat his weight in cheese. I've never seen the like.



We opened Christmas crackers that had little toys and jokes in them. Dad got a magnifying glass.
Cracking up over thinking an emery board was an air freshener then thinking it was at least scented. You'd have to be there.
Cracking up over thinking an emery board was an air freshener then thinking it was at least scented. You'd have to be there.

Mom and Dad have had this stocking for Brandon since he was born. I need to find a picture of him with it as a baby and post them side by side.
Cash for a truck box and cash for horseback riding lessons. Cash is gooooood. Thanks Mom and Dad!


He's prairie dogging! (If you've seen Rat Race this will be funny to you. If not, it's just plain gross!)







2 comments:
"prairie dogging"...lol...I haven't heard that in a while...made me laugh out loud!
Again, y'all are a riot!!! I could never have imagined a gift like Aran's in my parents home. Well actually,I could have but then I would have been grounded for a week on account of my lack of..... whatever it was i always seemed to be lacking ;)
Post a Comment