Hey we had some of that white stuff over here in Rome too! The lambs got to stay home fromschool and play in it, but it was VERY soggy. Lasted about a day and a half and was a very big deal. Boy this "global warming" sure is confusing isn't it???:)
Oh so pretty! I love that almost everyone got snow in February!P.S. Hi Csilla!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey we had some of that white stuff over here in Rome too! The lambs got to stay home fromschool and play in it, but it was VERY soggy. Lasted about a day and a half and was a very big deal. Boy this "global warming" sure is confusing isn't it???:)
Oh so pretty! I love that almost everyone got snow in February!
P.S. Hi Csilla!
Oh so pretty! I love that almost everyone got snow in February!
P.S. Hi Csilla!
Post a Comment