I want to thank everyone who came out to help us celebrate Trudy's impending arrival. With 70-something guests I was sure feeling the love and I know ya'll were feeling hot and crowded! :) Thanks for spending part of your weekend with us. It means a lot.
Some pre-shower activities:
Yep, that's my Dad with a tu-tu on his head in case you were wondering why I'm a little "tetched" myself. ;)

Opening gifts from Mom and Dad. She got lots of cute things from them, but the holster diaper pins had to be the most fun.
Some family from Nashville came down but only got to stay a few minutes. We really appreciate them making the trip and for bringing such creative gifts (and also for providing me with the only photo in the world where I look tall!)

Some family from Nashville came down but only got to stay a few minutes. We really appreciate them making the trip and for bringing such creative gifts (and also for providing me with the only photo in the world where I look tall!)









There's 5 million pictures of me opening gifts and hardly any of the guests. Bummer. We were a little frazzled and just snapped what we snapped. If anyone in attendance took pictures of anything other than me, I'd love to steal them!
Thanks to everyone who brought gift cards. We were able to get our stroller/car seat system this week!
Thanks to everyone who brought gift cards. We were able to get our stroller/car seat system this week!









No comments:
Post a Comment