These are so cute Jenn! Did you have a pattern you used, or did you just make them? I'd love to make these for the boys! Jaiden's at the age now where he'd probably be into "pretend play". =D
Those are so cute, Jenn!! Did you use a pattern or make them yourself? I'd love to know how you did it and make some for Jaiden. He's at the age now where he'd probably like to play with pretend stuff. =D
4 comments:
that is the COOLEST thing i've ever seen! I want a set!
These are so cute Jenn! Did you have a pattern you used, or did you just make them? I'd love to make these for the boys! Jaiden's at the age now where he'd probably be into "pretend play". =D
Those are so cute, Jenn!! Did you use a pattern or make them yourself? I'd love to know how you did it and make some for Jaiden. He's at the age now where he'd probably like to play with pretend stuff. =D
All the patterns were free and I found them through Crochet Pattern central. They have a whole category just for food patterns.
http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/foods.php
Post a Comment