I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas and actually got one!
Not only was this Trudy's first Christmas but my first white one! We enjoyed playing in it a tiny bit on Christmas morning, but it was a little wet for Trudy's liking.
Our neighbor's house looked so picturesque that we took a photo of in instead of our neighborhood eyesore. ;)
Time for presents! Dave got me an ereader, a Brighton charm, and a Fossil wallet
Dave got some stocking stuffers and $$$ from me.
We used Trudy's age to our advantage this year and didn't buy her much since she doesn't know any better.
She got a Paci Plushie Panda
And a hippo bath toy. Does this mean that she got a hippopotamus for Christmas? I think so!
And some clothes
Dave demonstrating "the Jersey roll" while Trudy and I watch from the dryness of the carport.
♪ Hasty the snowman was thrown together in a big hurry ♪
Roll Tide!
Then it was off to my parents house to be iced/snowed in for the next 24 hours.
Sleepy, sleepy T
The biggest bag of Dunkin' Donuts coffee I've ever seen. When oh when are we going to have a franchise here???
More with which to feed his Kindle needs
Shape up or ship out!
A size Medium Tall shirt. Though hard to find this is the size that fits Dave best. No more shirttails coming untucked or sleeves being too short.
No comments:
Post a Comment