Being the control freak that I am, Hubs could barely get off a few shots before I took the camera, checked his photos, adjusted settings, critiqued his composition...you get the idea. Thank goodness Hubs is a patience, laid-back kind of guy. A lesser man would have taken my head off!

Considering we just upgraded to a DSLR, the fact that I'm not proficient with it yet, and the fact that Hubs generally can't frame up a good shot with even a point-and-shoot, I was impressed with what we wound up with!
Of course he took hundreds of pictures and I used Photoshop heavily afterward, but kudos to him for being patient with us! Sweet T was mostly a happy camper. Notice she has a Quaker Soft Bake Bar in her hand. She refused to give it up so we just took pictures with crumbs on her face and a snack in hand. Whatever keeps her smiling!
I told Hubs he did such a good job that I'll be handing the camera over more often. He groused a little at that and muttered that he should have done a crappier job so he wouldn't have to go through this again.

1 comment:
You look beautiful! It was nice meeting you in Pensacola!
Post a Comment