January 8th - Seemed like a good day for a pedicure even though it's not sandal weather.
January 9th - Creative indoor play is necessary on dreary days

January 10th - Trying on Mommy's rain boots.

January 11th - My rainy day play. I'm so hooked on this game!

January 12th - Something I have always wanted? A dry yard.

January 10th - Trying on Mommy's rain boots.

January 11th - My rainy day play. I'm so hooked on this game!

January 12th - Something I have always wanted? A dry yard.
A new BFF? Mr. Sun.

January 13th - Since Hubs can't be outdoors where he'd like to be, he scrubbed my sink. Maybe it should rain more often!

January 14th - We're expecting Noah any day.


January 13th - Since Hubs can't be outdoors where he'd like to be, he scrubbed my sink. Maybe it should rain more often!

January 14th - We're expecting Noah any day.


No comments:
Post a Comment