"My grace is sufficient for thee for my strength is made perfect in weakness." II Corinthians 12:9 It is nothing short of amazing to see the Lord's hand working in the lives of our family to comfort them and open opportunities to spread His word. Amanda Lynn's funeral provided an excellent opportunity for Bro. Brian Donovan to present the gospel during a time when people's hearts are tender to things eternal. Art, Julie, and Amelia are holding up better than Dave or I ever expected given the circumstances. I pray that the Lord will continue to uphold and comfort them in the in the months and years ahead.
Amelia and I just before the funeral
This officer's wife lost her two year old child two years ago. She and her husband have been able to offer support and understanding to the family. She brought a bunny for Amanda that Amelia has for safekeeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment