We chose to stay at Timberwinds again this trip because of the awesome price! We were happy with it since the bargain allowed us to spend 3 night instead of just 2. I didn't get a picture of our back porch hot tub, but that's where we spent most of our time. We figure about 8 hours total! Hopefully we won't come down with some weird form of cancer from all the chlorine exposure. :)
You can read my Trip Advisor review of "Jared's Place" as soon as tripadvisor.com approves it.
You can read my Trip Advisor review of "Jared's Place" as soon as tripadvisor.com approves it.
e



We only have one picture of our whole honeymoon since I dropped and broke my camera almost as soon as we arrived so we sneaked over to Evergreen to at least get some outside pictures. Now I can do a honeymoon scrapbook page and just pretend these were taken six years ago!

No comments:
Post a Comment