1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Easter Sunday was such a blessing. We had several set of visitors and heard two excellent messages about following wholly after God and how to recognize a backslidden condition. Additionally, Mac is doing a great in-depth Sunday school series on signs. What is it about Easter Sunday that is always cold no matter what? Has anyone ever actually been warm and comfy in their Easter dress? I don't think it would matter if Easter came in July one year...we'd still freeze. :)
Bindi Sue, Faith, and Hortense had their own little get-together.
The Groovy Gervens in their Easter finery. This was the first time I've seen Dave in a tie in over 4 months!
Bindi Sue, Faith, and Hortense had their own little get-together.
The Groovy Gervens in their Easter finery. This was the first time I've seen Dave in a tie in over 4 months!

Andrea is growing into a beautiful young lady! Here we are freezing our butts off with sherpa jackets over our pretty dresses.




1 comment:
Hey Dude,
Really enjoyed the pictures! I can't believe how big Julie's baby is (man how time flies)!!!!!!!!!
Margaret really enjoyed your blog. She was praising you on your ability to journal. She loved it!
Post a Comment